Free Shipping on orders over $200
CORE Bolt 4
Heart Attacks, Slim Chances, and Krypts are your thing. You know ‘em all, and love
adding new ones to your repertoire. You see opportunity when others see tricky
shoreline elements. You ride the Bolt 4.
What’s new? The Bolt 4 debuts unique top and bottom rails that improve riding
comfort and performance. We beveled the top deck between the footpads by
approximately 2mm in thickness, and the edge receives a new 60/40 tucked-under
rail between the pads that transitions into a flat box rail at the tips. New Katana
channels are tip contours that better store and release energy you generate loading
Four layers of our proprietary carbon fiber – Cartan – prevents reverse flex and
makes this board the toughest, most durable board we offer. Its easy-fix Grindbase
and bombproof inserts are rail ready. So, enjoy nature’s wonders and ride whatever
you want. This pro wakestyle board is built to last.
136x42 | 139x42.5 | 142x42.75
Bolt 4, 2x G10 Pro fin sets (42mm and 28mm), V4A screws (to attach fins), and Pro
Fix repair kit.
- DOUBLED UP CARTAN® CARBON: Four layers of our proprietary 30° biaxial
- carbon fiber that optimizes board torsion and dynamic longitudinal flex.
- 3D WOOD CORE: Powered by a superlight CNC milled Paulownia wood core.
- New! KATANA CHANNELS: More bite. Better pop.
- New! BEVELED RAIL DESIGN: Less weight. Added stiffness.
- TUCKED UNDER RAIL: More comfortable. More grip.
- VARIO RAILS: Precise flex with progressive edge thicknesses.
- MULTI-CHANNELS: Superior grip and speed with deep, full-length channels.
- V-SHAPED KEEL: Amazingly smooth ride even in nasty chop. And butter soft
- PRO ROCKER: Custom board flex and curvature.
- PRO FIX GRINDBASE: Fix bottom scratches with any PTEX candle.
- RAIL READY: Built to slide over virtually anything.
- BOOT TOUGH INSERTS: Heavily reinforced, plywood block boot inserts.
- 28 + 48MM G10 FINS: Two sets of fins come standard. Loose or Grippy. Your
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - at no additional cost to you. Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...