Free Shipping on orders over $200
Designed using the same proprietary data that created our Carbon Elite hard-shell shape, the frame of the Saber is built with a slightly more pliable composite material for the kitesurfer or windsurfer that wants a bit more freedom in their ride. The injected-molded shell has purpose-driven contours that deliver increased torsional flex while still providing the full benefits of Lumbar Lock fit with that coveted Ride Engine locked-in feel. The Saber comes equipped with Unity Ladder-Lock Straps so it’s ready to plug into our Unity Spreader Bar, eliminating spreader bar twist and maximum connectivity.
*Spreader bar sold separately.
- SES SHELL - SES (Structurally Engineered Shell) is a unique blend of composite moldable materials with computer-aided structural engineering. The SES enhances the flex properties of this hard-shell harness while retaining a high level of fit, support and connection.
- UNITY SPREADER BAR - Our patent-pending “set it and forget it” spreader bar system that creates a solid, stable connection. The Unity Spreader Bar applies an ingenious design utilizing custom-molded Unity Ladder-Lock Straps, thereby eliminating the use of traditional webbing and providing an unrivaled, no slip, locked-in fit.
- LUMBAR LOCK - A scientifically supported data shape from more than 1000 custom molds, the Lumbar Lock conforms and cradles your lumbar, back and sides to lock the harness securely in place. These enhanced ergonomics ensure that you get the maximum support out of your harness—no more harness sliding side-to-side or riding up.
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN - Low-profile framework contributes to a perfect fit and maximum mobility while keeping the harness locked in place and eliminating pressure points.
- HANDLE-PASS AND FRONT-MOUNTED LEASH ATTACHMENTS - For freestyle riders, the harness comes with handle-pass-leash mount around the back (which is easy to remove for windsurfing). It also has two forward-mounted D-ring leash attachment points for use when a short leash is utilized.
- FUSION MEMORY FOAM - Super soft, ergonomic foam conforms to the shape of your torso for ultimate comfort and hold.
- FULL NEOPRENE WRAP - Minimal-seam construction of a full-neoprene wrap conforms to the body, creating a rash-free interface.
- HOOK-KNIFE POCKET - Easy access hook-knife pocket location.
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - at no additional cost to you. Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...