A Very Universal Harness
Waist harness with removable leg straps – ideal for all snow and land kiters
Strong yet lightweight construction
Stainless Steel Spreader Bar with comfortable spreader pad
Ergonomic shaping and enhanced load distribution
Fully adjustable – one size fits all
This comfortable waist harness includes removable leg straps making it a very universal harness on the snow or land. The second version has modifications to improve overall strength and load distribution.
- Stainless Steel Spreader Bar - The Spreader Bar attaches directly to both the harness and the leg straps reducing the spreader bar upward tilt. The spreader bar has extra padding and neoprene covered for comfort.
- Strong Internal Structure - Plastic layers along the back section with full-length webbing support for ideal load distribution and extra strength.
- Aluminium Buckles - High quality extra strong aluminium adjustment buckles are easy to open and close. This makes fitting on the harness very easy even under snow gear. The smooth adjustment reduces wear on webbing.
- Ergonomic Shaping - Increased support through wider and improved ergonomic shaped paneling. The load is distributed evenly over a larger area.
- Removable Leg Support Straps - Color-coded, lightweight, and comfortable leg straps with neoprene lining for a strong grip/hold on winter clothing. The leg straps are connected at an ergonomic angle distributing vertical loads between the attachment point and leg padding. They can be easily removed or fitted under your snow pants without having to take them off.
- Comfort Grip Fit - Extra padded areas for increased comfort and neoprene lining for a strong grip/hold on winter clothing. It also protects better against the cold.
- Technical Backpack Connection - Female buckles on each side connect directly with our Snowkite technical backpacks. Simply unclip the waist strap from the backpack, remove it and click the bag straps into the harness.
- Kite Leash Attachment - Easy to access front kite leash attachment.
- Webbing Loop Attachments - Attach a grab handle or ropes for pulling sleds to the webbing loops on each side of the harness.
- One Size Fits All - Fully adjustable to fit all shapes and sizes, both under or over clothing and outer winter layers.