North Fix 2021 Boots
Bone out that grab. Relax your stance. The Fix boots have bigger pop, powered unhooked tricks, and harder landings covered. Flexible and Featherlite, the unrestrictive lower-cut 2021 design allows you to lean back and drive comfortably upwind. We’ve also extended the neoprene flex zone in the mid boot for a greater range of movement while providing stability and support for your ankles and knees. The Fix boots feature a strong, hollow baseplate engineered for a direct feel and massive shock absorption, even softer, smoother KnitFlex lining, and new streamlined eyelets for easier one-handed adjustment.
Included: 2x Boots, 4x M6x16mm screws, 2x Spare Top Straps, 2x Boot Inserts
- Low cut design and velcro tensioning - Easy one-handed entry and exit so you can stay in control of the kite.
- Featherlite - Extremely lightweight construction using non-porous materials.
- Knitflex bonded neoprene and foam inner - Maximum comfort. Removable for easy cleaning with velcro to lock them in place.
- Hollow base plate - Allows inner EVA to contact the board for a more direct feel with greater shock absorption.
- Neoprene flex zone - Neoprene in the upper gives ultimate flexibility.
- Replaceable straps - Extend the life of your boot, a second colourway is included with every pair so you can customize your ride.
- Durable design and materials - To last longer than industry standard wake boots.
WHAT RIDERS SAY
"Support as well as the flexibility to tweak it out, letting me reach the board in awkward positions." - Jesse Richman