The Comp Pro Dynalite is engineered for a single purpose: strapless freestyle performance. Faster feedback. Explosive pop. Ultra-thin, durable, and responsive, the Comp has a refined low-volume shape to help you execute the most impressive freestyle tricks in every condition. Compact in size and easily grabbable, it will stay with you through every rotation. Edge harder. Jump higher. Land cleaner. Its fast-release tail channels aid grip and add control. The full-length longitudinal bottom channel with centreline-V and smooth, progressive rocker combine to reduce bounce on hard, fast landings. Push beyond your limits with the Comp. When we tell ourselves we can, that’s when we’re truly free.
Board with EVA Deckpad, Leash Attachment Loop. Fins sold separately.
- New lightweight low-volume shape
- New full-length bottom channel
- New quad tail channels
- New deeper recessed deck shape
- New fin angle adjustments
- Micro-corduroy deckpad
- Compact directional outline
- Smooth progressive rocker line
- Bevelled rails and sharp release tail
- FCSII premium fin box
- Recommended North Hexcel Coremat Fins
- Dynalite Carbon Reinforced Laminate Layup