Free Shipping on orders over $200
The CORE Pump XL is re-invented! Although this shiny new black pump features a longer barrel, ergonomic hand grips, a fatter hose and a redesigned base, its biggest innovation hides inside. Internal pump friction is virtually eliminated and the “Sand Guard” air filter prevents internal kite damage from sand inhalation. Although Core kites do not need an adapter, they have also included a selection of nozzles for other branded kites.
- No strain pumping - Save your energy for the water. Innovative materials, seals and piston coatings have virtually created a frictionless pump. We even increased the diameter of the hose outlet to increase airflow and reduce pump strain.
- Sand Guard - Sand belongs on the beach, not in your kite. So we built a foam air inlet filter into the handle. Why, you ask? To prevent sneaky sand from damaging your kite bladders and reducing pump efficiency.
- Single to double stroke inflation switch - More pressure with the turn of a knob. The last few pumps are always the hardest with a 2 way pump. So we decided to give you the option to switch from traditional double stroke to single stroke pumping for the last bit of air.
- Digitally calibrated pressure gauge - Perfect pressure every time without guessing. The new digitally calibrated pressure gauge has a simple colour coded scale to make precise inflation a breeze.
- Longer barrel, longer stroke for more airflow - We extended the barrel a few centimeters from the previous model to provide a more upright pumping posture. The additional length also increases pump volume with each stroke. Your back will thank you.
- Ergonomic grip - Our longer, wider ergonomic grips make pumping a breeze. The grips contour to your palm and fingers so you can leverage your body weight without leaving marks.
- Heavy duty pump tether with a nifty hook - Pumps are often neglected. So we built our new CORE Pump 2.0 to last. We even doubled the thickness of the tether and installed an oversized hook. Because we understand.
Details Pump XL Size:
- Height overall: 61,5cm
- Width (handle): 27,5cm
- Depth (foot): 11,5cm
- Weight: 1200g (incl. hose & bag)
- Volume: 2.9l
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - at no additional cost to you. Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...