Big Wave Performance
The all new, pintail, big wave board is designed for serious wave riders. The type
that isn’t afraid of anything and never misses a chance getting tubed in a double
head high wave session. If this sounds like you, then you are ready for the Green
Room. A stick that takes a bit to get comfortable on, but rewards you with
indefatigable control in the pocket and on super steep monsters. It carves
magnificent frontside turns on the bottom turns while lesser boards are bouncing out of control. Polyurethane foam and glass construction allow us to precisely fine tune the rails, foil, and rocker for exceptional speed and agility on steep wave faces. It is
narrow in width, low in volume (23L+/-), and features a reduced lift rounded pintail.
The Green Room may ultimately turn you into a big wave nomad, traveling to
destinations unknown for many more golden tubular sessions.
5'10'' | 6’0’’
- DESIGNED IN GERMANY. HANDCRAFTED IN PORTUGAL.
- ACTIVE FOAM CORE – Superior flex memory.
- CLASSIC GLASS COAT – Pros prefer it. So should you.
- BIG WAVE OUTLINE – Extra narrow for big wave performance.
- ROUND PIN TAIL – Improved traction on steep waves.
- TUCKED UNDER RAILS – Extreme grip and control in turns.
- STRAP-READY – Your choice. Go strapless or add straps.
- DOUBLE STRINGER – Manages torsion and supports the strap inserts.
- BLUNT NOSE – Safer. And heck, it looks cooler.
- THRUSTER FIN SETUP – Optimizes the balance between control and a loose, skatey feel.
- ORIGINAL FCS II SYSTEM – The world standard in fin systems.
Length Width Thickness Volume L Rider's weight
5'10'' 17 ⅜'' 2 ¼’' 23.5ltr 50 - 85 kg
6'0'' 17 ⅝'' 5/16'' 25.0ltr > 80 kg
The Green Room comes standard with a CORE Rear Traction Pad, Leash Plug, and
FCS II fin boxes.