ALL AROUND FREESTYLE
If you're a rider who loves spending time boosting to the moon, the XCaliber is going to be a great board for you. With a wooden core to dampen impact and save your knees some pain and suffering, you'll be able to boost for hours on end with this sweet ride.
- A Paulownia wood design with a dampened ride.
- Refined shape
- Aggressive quad tip channels for back foot grip and improved pop
- Rail channels for maximum edge control
- Double concave in center for smooth and controllable landings
- Tough, lightweight and responsive
- Predictable pop and low spin weight
- Early planing lift and reliable edge hold
- Excellent upwind drive
When it comes to versatility, the Xcal wood shines brightly. It seamlessly blends performance with comfort in all types of water conditions. The wood core helps absorb heavy landings from powered tricks while offering locked in landings at speed from kiteloops and boosts.
Defined tip channels allow for aggressive take-offs and excellent hold & traction through the water. A board equally at home throwing down handlepasses to technical big air tricks the Xcal Wood is the go-to choice for many in the modern day freeride scene.
- INSANE GRIP AND POP - Aggressive quad tip channels translate into intuitive backfoot grip, a locked-in feel and incredible pop off the water.
- DOUBLE THE CONCAVE - The double concave centre section gives an incredibly smooth ride and complete control in the landings.
- VERSATILITY PERSONIFIED - A board that is at home in all conditions, leading to confidence and progression in your riding.
Included with the board: 4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10xm6x16mm screws, grab handle.
Sizes: 133 x 40 / 135 x 41 / 138 x 42 / 141 x 43cm