FREESTYLE / CROSSOVER
Sizes: 7 / 9 / 11 / 13m
3 Strut, Modified C shape arc, Swept wing tip, moderate aspect ratio design, Freestyle profile, 3 bridle setting options and 6-line setup (sold separately).
- NEW Bridle Configuration - Refined flight characteristics
- NEW 6-line Freestyle setup (sold separately)
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron - Enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels - Efficient aerodynamics
- No pulley bridle for direct steering input and feedback
- Explosive pop and slack for freestyle manoeuvres
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kite loops
- Smooth power delivery with excellent depower
For 2022, the FX has been redesigned to create the all-new FX2 model. With this redesign, the FX has become a big air machine for massive boosting and high levels of agility. If you're looking for that manual-shifting, high speed and high performanc kite, then this is the C-kite feel you're after.
Every coin has two sides, there are 2 sides to every story and there are two sides to the new FX2.
With a nod to its heritage, but with a completely updated design, Cabrinha has been able to push the performance of the FX2 further into the big air realm. Fast, powerful loops with the ability to catch you on the way down. Height and hangtime that this kite has not seen before. They have created a progressive modern flying machine that will take you to new levels.
Keeping with the original Freestyle Crossover naming, Cabrinha has also developed a pro-level 6-line bridle system that gives the rider the C kite feel they are looking for to help with the latest tricks which are needed to get onto the podium.
- 2 PERSONALITIES - Where you choose big air or freestyle, both seamlessly combine into one high performing freeride kite.
- BUTTER SMOOTH CONTROL - The FX2 combines a smooth power delivery with excellent on-demand depower. This culminates in an incredibly high performing kite that is exceptionally easy to fly.
- KITELOOP MACHINE - Forward pull and quick recovery from kiteloops are achieved by the rigid 3 strut hybrid C shape.
- DIRECT STEERING - The no pulley bridle offers direct steering input and feedback.
- 6 LINE SETTING - Adjustment to the 6 line 'ultimate freestyle' mode unshackles the FX2 into a new beast. The more speed and pop, the greater the slack and recovery.
- EXPLOSIVE POP - The hybrid C arc design allows excellent line slack after release, specifically designed for freestyle manoeuvres.