ALL AROUND PERFORMANCE FREERIDE / BIG AIR
- High performance model with the dampening quality of Paulownia wood.
- Optimal construction, for specific flex characteristics and unparalleled durability
- Forgiving flex characteristics for comfort in all conditions
- Rail channels for enhanced and effortless grip
- Medium rocker line for early planing lift and reliable edge hold
- Quad channels in the tips for added grip when loading off the back-foot
- Smooth, predictable and stable landings
- Maximum upwind drive
The Ace has been a Kitepower shop favorite for a long while now - with plenty of flex and pop, this board is awesome for anyone from the casual freerider busting a few airs to the unhooked masters who are throwing loops over the rest of our heads. The wood construction offers quite a bit of chop protection when riding in less-than-optimal conditions which is like most spots when its windy.
The exceptionally versatile Ace Wood combines performance freeride characteristics in an easy to use and forgiving ride. Its outline is a hybrid of freestyle and freeride which gives you the freedom to be covered no matter the conditions on the day.
The wood construction allows ultimate comfort in rough and choppy waters which translates to greater edge control for jumping big and for loaded freestyle takeoffs.
INSANE GRIP AND POP
Tip and rail channels translate into intuitive backfoot grip, a locked-in feel on the water and incredible pop.
Maximum drive and upwind performance in an incredibly easy to use performing board.
NO WORRIES / MORE PROGRESSION
An incredibly smooth ride, predictable feel and stable landings give you confidence to try anything.
Included with the board: 4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.
Sizes: 133 x 38.5 / 135 x 40 / 138 x 41.5 / 141 x 43cm