Amos High Flyer full carbon prone foiboard
The High Flyer foil board is a progression from the Frequent Flyer surf foil board – more critical to ride and more rewarding for the experienced foil rider. This surf foil board features a flattened rocker, deepened deck concave, pulled in tail and with double concave through the nose. Riding the high flyer will make you feel increased sensitivity to better tune in with your hydrofoil. We suggest this foil board for the more experienced rider.
This foil surfboard can be customised to suit your specific requirements including higher volume if required. Please contact us if you require a quote on a custom built board.
- Lower volume
- Flattened rocker for ease of paddling into waves
- Double concave through to nose
- Pulled in tail
- Purpose engineered track system
- Increased deck concave for comfort and increased sensitivity to the foil
- We have developed our own high density inserts for maximised strength where board connects to hydrofoil
- Futures (genuine) 10.75” fin boxes
- Vacuum bagged for maximum strength and lightness
- Air vent installation included
- Amos Shapes has sourced the highest quality materials available. We use Marko EPS Foam and the best fibreglass, carbon and epoxy we can get our hands on.
- Weight ranges vary due to board size and choice of construction but typically range from 2.2-2.8kg.