Solid Balanced Powerful
Those 3 words sum up the new V2 Armstrong A Wing! Just watch the video below and see for yourself!
Size for size the A-Wing V2 is powerful! The power delivery is progressive and balanced between both hands which makes riding easy, especially gaining speed to get on the fly or deep water starting shortboards. This power also translates into high lofty jumps and great upwind angles.
The A-Wing V2’s stiff airframe reduces sail deformation when highly powered, jumping or pumping the wing for power in light winds. The thick leading edge is not only for structural stability it also defines the nose radius of the aerofoil section which is responsible for generating the power of the wing in flight!
Across a wide range of conditions, the A-Wing V2 is well balanced. The load distribution between the front and rear hand makes it comfortable and less physically fatiguing for long sessions. When riding waves or swells the V2 floats effortlessly on the front handle and feels more maneuverable when tacking, gibing, or tricking around!
- Redefined sail tension and seams, improving the loaded section airfoil shape.
- Elongated windows plus added rear window for improved visibility.
- New X-ply power panel laminate added to canopy in Central load zone.
- Aramid reinforcements for protection while reducing weight over V1
- New improved handle construction and attachments for direct feel and control.
- New leash lock webbing strap for load distribution when on leash or being rumbled by waves.
** NOTE: If we are out of stock, more is usually warehoused in Australia so only takes a week to arrive. Longer if it has to come from Armstrong.