CORE Ripper 4
Pure glass. Pure passion.
New shape. More smiles per wave. The original is back with a radical new look and
an even wider range. The Ripper features a completely new outline and improved
rocker that’s incredibly easy to ride. Ripper. New shape. Same classic polyurethane
and glass flex.
So, what’s new? The Ripper features a wider, fish-inspired, profile and a new mini
swallow tail. The additional width (19” on the 5’8”) and volume focused around your
feet make the fourth generation easier than ever to ride under-powered or sloppy
waves. We reduced fin toe-in by 4mm to give it more drive and the mini swallow tail
provides a little extra bite in the corners. Imagine the fun you’ll have in sloppy waves.
Yesss, fun! Give it a try. You’ll see. Just remember to demo the smaller sizes too.
You may find your perfect Ripper is one size smaller now.
Ripper. If you wanna rip around.
Sizes (Width | Thickness | Volume):
5’4’’: 18 1/2'' | 2'' | Volume 22,6l
5’8’’: 19'' | 2 1/8’' | Volume 26l
5’11’’: 19 5/16'' | 2 3/16’’ | Volume 29l
The Ripper comes standard with a Tail Traction Pad, Leash Plug, and FCS II fin
- Designed in Germany. Handcrafted in Portugal.
- NEW! EZ Shortboard Outline: Improves drive & stability in smaller waves.
- NEW! Progressive Rocker: 3-stage rocker with a fast, flat middle for speed in
- smaller waves.
- NEW! Mini Swallow Tail: Adds lift, speed, and grip in the corners.
- Active Foam Core: Superior flex memory.
- Classic Glass Coat: Classic feel. Good looks. Easy to fix.
- Tucked Under Rails: Extreme grip and control in turns.
- Single Concave: Improves grip.
- Strap-Ready: Your choice. Go strapless or add straps.
- Double Stringer: Superior torsion management.
- Blunt Nose: Safer. Travels better.
- Thruster Fin Setup: Optimizes the balance between control and a loose, skatey
- Original FCS II System: The world standard in fin systems.