Are you prepared for out-of-this-world foil performance? The all-new UFO will take you there—and beyond—as the lightest LEI kite ever produced. Built off a strutless design, the UFO is lighter, faster and more efficient than anything else on the market—that’s why it’s the Unlimited Foiling Object.
We sacrificed nothing and maximized everything when we designed the all-new strutless UFO to be our pure, unlimited performance foiling kite. The UFO’s has a Compact Swept-C canopy shape for direct and instant handling, as well as insane range and power control, and an IRS bridle for immediate response. Off of that strutless design and bridle configuration, we made the canopy out of Teijen D1 fabric—the lightest weight ripstop available—and then stripped the UFO down to just the bare essentials in order to make it the ultimate foiling machine with unbelievable handling and space-age drift.
Why you'll love the UFO V1.1
- The UFO is one of the lightest LEI kites that we have ever produced
- Every aspect of the UFO has been tailored for true foiling performance
- The UFO has the most drift and power control out of any kite in our range
- The UFO packs down incredibly small, you can fit the full quiver in your carry on; this kite is a jetsetter’s dream
- Turns on a dime, the ultimate kite for fun flying while on foil
- Strutless construction - With zero struts, the UFO is incredibly lightweight and able to fly in the lightest of wind conditions.
IRS bridle - The IRS Bridle replaces pulleys traditionally used on any bridle. The IRS Bridle features a bungee that eliminates the time necessary for the pulley to travel fore and aft. What used to be delayed and unresponsive, now happens instantly, seamlessly and automatically thanks to the IRS Bridle.
- Flyweight construction - From a .3mm bladder to reduced scuff guards to minimal stitching and paneling, the UFO’s Flyweight Construction is all about performance simplicity.
- Simplified UFO kite day pack - A minimalist, nylon kite bag, stripped down to the bare essentials.
- Compact swept-c shape - Compact = Excellent steering, pivoting and drift. Swept-C = Huge range with responsive power management to prevent over foiling.
- Teijin D2 canopy - The perfect combination of light weight, durability and stiffness.