Free Shipping on orders over $200
The Contour is our first-ever seat harness, and great attention was placed in its design in order to address all the shortcomings of traditional seat harnesses. The key design element in the Contour is the sacrum adjustment plate, which utilizes Curv® material that brings our hard-shell harness DNA into a seat harness. The sacrum adjustment plate creates a tighter, more supportive fit along the sacrum by removing the gap that is present in most seat harnesses. Additionally, the Contour is far more compact than other seat harnesses, fitting lower on the hips for added freedom, and has a secure, easy-to-adjust belt entry and adjustable padded leg loops.
*Spreader bar sold separately
- SACRUM ADJUSTMENT PLATE - Curv® material in the sacrum adjustment plate creates a tighter, more-progressive harness fit with added protection.
- LOW-HIP FIT - Low-profile fit across the hips increases mobility and comfort.
- ADJUSTABLE PADDED LEG LOOPS - Neoprene-padded leg loops provide added comfort and are compact for minimal bulk.
- UNITY SPREADER BAR READY - The Contour is designed to be used with our Unity Spreader Bar with the included Unity Webbing Clips, but can also be used with an old-style webbing-closure spreader bar if desired.
- FRONT-MOUNTED OR SLIDING LEASH ATTACHMENT - Rear sliding leash attachment connection that is convertible for a right or left side mount D-ring short leash connection option.
- INTERNAL WAIST-BELT STRAP - An internal, single-closure waist-belt strap provides a secure fit with easy entry and adjustment.
- HOOK-KNIFE POCKET - Easy access hook-knife pocket location.
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - which will require a signature on delivery. Free shipping on orders over $200 (signature required). Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...