The Lightweight alternative
Waist harness with leg straps – ideal for all snow and land kiters
Strong yet lightweight construction for backcountry touring
Heavy duty webbing loop connection for the Quick Release
This comfortable waist harness with leg straps is ideal for experienced backcountry snowkiters venturing deep into mountains, or riders looking for a lightweight alternative to the classic spreader bar system.
- Webbing Loop connection for Quick Release - Heavy duty webbing loop to connect the Quick Release, reducing size and weight of the harness. Three step connection – open Quick Release, feed loop through webbing, reload Quick Release.
- Ergonomic Shaping - Increased support through wider and improved ergonomic shaped panelling. The load is distributed evenly over a larger area.
- Strong Internal Structure - Plastic layers along the back section with full length webbing support for ideal load distribution and extra strength.
- Leg support straps - Color coded, lightweight and comfortable leg straps with neoprene lining for a strong grip/hold on winter clothing. The leg straps are connected at an ergonomic angle distributing vertical loads between the attachment point and leg padding.
- Comfort Grip Fit - Extra padded areas for increased comfort and neoprene lining for a strong grip/hold on winter clothing. It also protects better against the cold.
- Lightweight Construction
- Technical Backpack Connection - Female buckles on each side connect directly with our Snowkite technical backpacks. Simply unclip the waist strap from the backpack, remove it and click the bag straps into the harness.
- Kite Leash Attachment - Easy to access front kite leash attachment.
- One Size Fits All - Fully adjustable to fit all shapes and sizes, both under or over clothing and outer winter layers.