Free Shipping on orders over $200
The Connect Seat harness is based on the Connect Water V2 harness with added leg strap support and a reworked internal structure in the waist section.
Developed closely with our Hydrofoil race team riders and multiple World Champions Nico Parlier and Axel Mazella, it provides the ultimate in comfort for racers as well as entry-level free riders.
- Push Button Release Spreader Bar - Custom Stainless Steel spreader bar with an easy push-button release.
- Leash attachment ring - Low profile attachment ring for short and long kite leashes.
- Emergency Hook Knife - An easy-to-reach pull-out Hook Knife located at the front of the Spreader Pad.
- Reinforced Spreader Pad - The Spreader Bar is fixed to the Spreader Pad combined with internal reinforcements to reduce upward twist. Soft foam padding and neoprene provide further comfort.
- Heavy-duty straps - Heavy-duty webbing straps for a long lifespan. Webbing savers reduce wear on the main straps at the Spreader Bar connection.
- Leg Straps - Attach the leg straps directly to the spreader bar for a locked-in ride, or for a looser feeling leave the spreader bar and leg straps disconnected.
- Grab-Handle - Strong and lightweight Grab Handle on the back of the harness.
Webbing strap retainers - Bungee retainers on the buckles keep the webbing straps out of the way. The strap ends can also be hidden inside the back of the harness through the rubber eyelets.
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 200 x 100 mm.
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - which will require a signature on delivery. Free shipping on orders over $200 (signature required). Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...