The Connect Seat harness is based on the Connect Water V2 harness with added leg strap support and a reworked internal structure in the waist section.
Developed closely with our Hydrofoil race team riders and multiple World Champions Nico Parlier and Axel Mazella, it provides the ultimate in comfort for racers as well as entry-level free riders.
- Push Button Release Spreader Bar - Custom Stainless Steel spreader bar with an easy push-button release.
- Leash attachment ring - Low profile attachment ring for short and long kite leashes.
- Emergency Hook Knife - An easy-to-reach pull-out Hook Knife located at the front of the Spreader Pad.
- Reinforced Spreader Pad - The Spreader Bar is fixed to the Spreader Pad combined with internal reinforcements to reduce upward twist. Soft foam padding and neoprene provide further comfort.
- Heavy-duty straps - Heavy-duty webbing straps for a long lifespan. Webbing savers reduce wear on the main straps at the Spreader Bar connection.
- Leg Straps - Attach the leg straps directly to the spreader bar for a locked-in ride, or for a looser feeling leave the spreader bar and leg straps disconnected.
- Grab-Handle - Strong and lightweight Grab Handle on the back of the harness.
Webbing strap retainers - Bungee retainers on the buckles keep the webbing straps out of the way. The strap ends can also be hidden inside the back of the harness through the rubber eyelets.
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 200 x 100 mm.