Free Shipping on orders over $200
Ocean Rodeo Pilot 2020 control bar
Below Bar Swivel / Above Bar Trim
Introducing the Pilot Bar, our cleanest, easiest to use front line trim bar to date.
Combining time tested components and materials, the Pilot bar delivers enhanced precision and control to front line trim.
- SMOOTH ROLLER - More than just a block or pulley, this is the smoothest action roller we’ve ever used. Combined with the precision cleating action of the Cleat Lock you can micro trim with precision even when fully powered.
- CLEAT LOCK - Marine grade stainless steel for maximum bite. The dual purpose cleat lock provides easy trim control with superb line management via velcro hold down.
- INTEGRATED BAR FLOATS - EVA Bar floats and bar ends are molded in one piece minimizing the chance of the bar wrapping around lines during wipeouts. Shock cord line holders make line storage a snap.
- ‘HOUR GLASS’ BAR OPENING - Made with marine grade stainless steel, the center hole is highly tapered to accept the rugged 12mm PU tubing centre line. The refined shape delivers smooth sheeting at extreme angles/fish-poling.
- ALL IN’ CENTER LINE - The rugged 12 mm diameter center line houses flag out depower line and primary load bearing center line. No exposed flag out lines or rope to chafe your fingers, abrade or tangle.
- GEN 8 PUNCH OUT TRIM LOOP - In 2001, Ocean Rodeo designed and patented the push away release trim loop. Seventeen years later, the push action is firmly entrenched as the primary method of release throughout the kite boarding industry. As a brand we are very proud to have innovated what is considered a key component, critical for rider safety and the growth of the sport. Reliable in both slack line and full powered situations, the push away motion works in opposition to the static connection between rider and control bar, providing a smooth release in all situations. For added security, the stainless release pin is shrouded by the release cuff, guarding your hand from release pin motion during activation. The push release cuff tension has been tuned for easy operation in an emergency, yet secure enough to hold firm against the inevitable bumps and bangs encountered while riding. The entire Gen 8 trim loop assembly has been shortened by 2 cm vs Gen 7 delivering more bottom end sheeting range.
- REFINED ROTO HUB - Below bar line swivel “Roto Hub” has been further refined, offering up even smoother re-ride action and line twist management.
- PRE MOLDED U SHAPED TRIM LOOP - The trim loop is pre molded into a U shape, making reset even easier when combined with the automatic docking and push reset feature.
- TAPERED TRIM LOOP RETAINER - Holds the trim loop in place in the event of slack line or extreme sheeting angles, reducing the chance of unwanted unhooking.
- PREMIUM TEUFELBERGER FLYING LINES
- FL-14 lines front lines (Blue w/ Red Tracer) Break Strength: 405 kg
- Back Lines – FL-10 (Orange w/ Black Tracer) Break Strength: 335 kg
- Lines are 19 m with 3 m extensions.
- PIG TAILS COMPATIBLE WITH ALL 4 LINE KITES - The Pilot Bar ships with an assortment of premium pigtails, ensuring compatibility with all major kite brands. Each pigtail is individually marked with length, allowing you to also adjust for eventual front line stretch.
- 20” KITE LEASH - The Pilot Bar comes complete with deluxe 20” leash (extends to 29” under load). Featuring a heavy duty webbing with flat elastic core, corrosion resistant stainless clip with neoprene cover, and punch out (push away) release cuff with pin and loop reset.
- BAR BAG - Coil zip for easy access. Mesh panels for quick drying. Inside pocket for pigtail storage.
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - at no additional cost to you. Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...