Free Shipping on orders over $200
WAVE / BOOSTING / FREERIDE
The all-new Crave is designed with the needs of the kitesurfer who wants to get the very most out of their equipment in mind. The Crave is a nimble, three-strut design which provides insanely quick handling and enables you to place the kite exactly where you need it to be.
Whether you are wave-riding and want a kite that will turn on a dime and keep you in the pocket, or for committed boosting, the Crave has predictable performance and power on tap, the Crave is the kite for you…
The Crave is fitted with Forward Swept Tips (FST). A popular feature of the Razor, FST delivers crisp, nimble, and controlled kite loops, ensuring world-class performance for strapless freestyle riding. We’ve also integrated a broad wingtip design to allow for lightning-quick water relaunches and maximum flying control, even when the kite is at the extreme edges of the window.
The Crave is built as light as possible, while retaining the ability to take a beating in the surf and the strength to hold its shape through even the most demanding Big Air maneuvers.
Quality materials are used by Ocean Rodeo designers, including the legendary Teijin D2 canopy cloth and DP and Contender dacrons for the LE tube and other reinforcements.
- PRECISION CURVE STRUTS - New curved struts hold the designed foil shape delivering the desired performance through the wind range.
- ARMORTEX® ABRASION GUARD - Ultra-light, non fraying, and abrasion resistant, these Kevlar/nylon blend scuff protection pads deliver a streamlined no-snag profile throughout the kite.
- ULTRA LITE CONSTRUCTION - We use a blend of state of the art fabrics and components in order to bring to you the lightest and toughest kites we’ve ever made. Using custom blended UV film in our strut and leading edge bladders allows us to double down on light weight with outstanding durability.
- SPEED INFLATION SYSTEM - Every aspect of our Speed Inflation System has been fine tuned over the years to be low profile, reduce drag, and above all to ensure that you spend less time on the beach and more time on the water. Featuring all new EVA Clamp Covers. See if your clip is open or shut. Light and easy to operate.
- FORWARD SWEPT WINGTIP - By increasing the leverage between your front and back lines, FST design gives you the additional leverage needed to snap your kite around through a turn. FST also reduces drag off the wingtip, while delivering more sheeting range with less bar input, which is ideal for unhooked moves.
- HIGH CAPACITY VALVE - Direct hose to valve connection for simple operation. Wide threaded cap is easy to tighten and even easier to unscrew, eliminating the jammed valve cap syndrome. Cap is leashed to the kite, and the valve cover has been re-shaped for a smooth, no-snag fit.
- LOAD DISTRIBUTION - 15 years of kite design and manufacturing has taught us more than a few tricks about using strategic seam placement to reduce the stress points between the trailing edge and the canopy. This combined with load distributing reinforcement patches enhance the kite’s performance and durability.
- VARIABLE LINE LENGTH - Tailor your kite’s performance to match your riding style and launch conditions. Longer lines generate more power while shorter lines increase speed and response. Ultra-short lines provide immediate rider feedback to the kite and a direct, snappy feel with the added advantage of simplified line management at tricky launching and landing sites.
- TRIM EQUALIZER - Keeps line lengths equal when fine tuning kite turning speed.
- BUCK STITCHING - This three stage zig-zag stitch, combined with 10mm tape, distributes the seam load and creates a tear resistant, long lasting seam.
- EASY ACCESS BLADDER PORT - The leading edge access port has been redesigned. The zip entry access to bladders is neatly finished delivering a super clean entry into the leading edge compartment.
- SECURE CONNECT - Molded beads on the back line leaders deliver a secure larks head connection every time. Quick connect front line connector loops in high-vis orange allow for easy line management.
- SECURE PUMP LEASH LOOP - Easy to locate and perfectly balanced to hold your kite in place while you pump.
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - which will require a signature on delivery. Free shipping on orders over $200 (signature required). Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...