Transition from kite to park with style. Designed for advanced kiteboarding wakestyle and park riders using bulletproof P-Tex grind base material to be the most durable board in the park. Adjustable stance width allows you to change the Flare’s rocker profile from a flatter upwindoptimised rocker to a higher wakestyle rocker by narrowing the stance.
- PressFlex controlled tip flex for presses and softer landings.
- Stance sensitivity adjustable stance width gives optimised rocker profile for kite or park.
- No handle inserts
- Fix boots recommended Boot and binding compatible (sold separately).
- ABS Rails for long lasting performance.
- Durable base layer Bulletproof contoured P-Tex base layer for a strong grind and park durability.
- Quad concave centre to deep quad channel tips for better tracking and upwind while riding finless.
- Medium outline curve helps performance on flats and in the park.
Includes: 4 x 20mm Composite Fins, 4 x Washers, 8 x M6x16mm screws.
Bindings sold separately
Recommended: North Fix Wake Boots