Free Shipping on orders over $200
STRAPLESS FREESTYLE SURF
Progressing strapless movement is at the heart of this dedicated freestyle performer’s DNA. A fast and responsive ride that blends the line between surf-style carving and skate-style strapless riding, the Comp is designed to stick with you through manoeuvres and to load and release on demand. Compact in size and very grabbable, the Comp has outstanding speed and edge control in a range of conditions, with a unique 3-stage rocker that combines speed with aggressive pop, and adds forgiveness for easy tail first or off-axis landings. The contoured double concave deck with toe bump and rear wedge kick maximises traction and control when powered up, allowing you to take to the air without straps. Push your limits with the Comp, your competitive edge.
- Compact directional parallel outline allows for speed and edge control in a range of conditions.
- Unique 3-stage wakestyle rocker combines speed with aggressive pop, assisting with hard fast landings.
- Bevelled release rails allow the board to load and release from the water on demand faster when loading and popping.
- Wider low volume tail to allow sink and POP for freestyle in flatter water.
- Grabbable rail profile with bottom rail channel for super easy handling in the air and on the beach.
- Minimal in size with narrow outline and harder sharper rails for high performance riders
- Double concave deck contours embed the rider in the board enhancing control when powered up and giving you the confidence to go big without straps.
- Toe bump and rear wedge kick
- Futurelite technology
- Woven carbon tail reinforcement
- DualShock EVA inserts
- FCSII fin boxes
- High density foam insert surrounds
- Thruster fin set
INCLUDES - Integrated Fin Boxes FCSI & FCSII compatible. North Hexcel Coremat Finset
SIZES - 5’0”, 5’2”, 5’4”
LENGTH (FT) 5’0” 5’2” 5’4”
LENGTH (CM) 152 157 163
VOLUME (L) 21.8 23.7 26.2
WIDTH (FT) 173/4” 181/4” 183/4”
THICKNESS (FT) 23/16” 21/4” 25/16”
RIDER (KG) <70 70-90 90+
FIN SIZE M M L
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - at no additional cost to you. Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...