Free Shipping on orders over $200
FREERIDE / BIG AIR
A high-performance freeride board for excessive boosting, looping and soft landings. The Atmos lets you edge in harder to load up the board, build up line tension and release into Earth’s atmosphere. The perfect harmony between outline, rocker and flex makes this the ultimate all-terrain board for progressing your freeride to another level, in all conditions. The Atmos has a playful feeling, and yet is powerful upwind with precise edge control for carving. Designed to ride overpowered with ease and control, while still enabling early planing and low-end performance.
- Hybrid construction Paulownia wood core with fibreglass laminate layup and carbon reinforcement delivers a more forgiving flex so you can ride for longer, with flow and form.
- Single concave centre to quad channel tips absorbs impact and ensures stable and predictable landings.
- Unidirectional carbon tapes for structural reinforcement, precision flex and response.
- Medium rocker allows for early planing and great low-end performance with balanced flex pattern for rapid response and explosive pop.
- Grab rail integrated into deck shape to provide easy grip for “board-offs.”
- Dynamic board flex allows you to ride in comfort, with precise edge control for carving.
- Medium-high outline curve delivers easy carving through turns and always provides optimised grip.
- Fins and handle included
133x39, 136x40, 138x41, 141x42, 144x43
4 x 40mm Composite Fins, 4 x Washers, 10 x M6x16mm screws, 1x TwinTip Handle.
*Bindings sold separately
Recommended: North Flex TT Bindings
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - at no additional cost to you. Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...