Free Shipping on orders over $200
The Riot CS 20 stands for high quality and leading-edge technology. It features an ultra-rigid support area to distribute the loads from the kite perfectly – resulting in a direct power transmission to the rider. Additionally, flexible side parts grant freedom of movement for radical moves. Exclusive materials and the lower cut outline add extra agility. Additionally, inside EVA prevents the harness from riding up uncontrolled and keeps everything in place. With a flex index of 20, it is the most rigid model of ION's harness range.
- Composite Shape Extremely strong composite construction for outstanding back support with flexible side parts
- Inside EVA Internal EVA construction for optimized comfort
- C-Bar 3.0 Comfort, lightweight, and sleek design – the C-Bar 3.0 unites all these advanced features into a single piece. Fiber-reinforced injection material with a modular exchangeable aluminum hook and Dynema webbing (rope). The tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- Lightweight Light but durable construction combined with a clever mix of materials.
- FLEX INDEX (1-20) - 20
- HARNESS OUTLINE HEIGHT - LOW
- Optimized 3D shape for 100% ergonomic support adjustment made out of carbon for a stiffer shape.
- Lightweight carbon composite construction. Thanks to its light construction combined with a clever mix of materials, this harness ranks as the most durable and lightweight hardshell on the market
- Viscous elastic Hyper Foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water
- C Bar 3.0 - unites comfort, lightweight and sleek design features into a single piece. Fiber-reinforced injection material with a modular exchangeable aluminum hook and Dynema webbing (rope). The tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- Ultralight and rigid, metal Double D closing system allows a quick and perfect adjustment of the spreader bar webbings. This system has already proven itself in various sports items like climbing gear or helmets.
- Kiteknife Multitool 2.0 including double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3
- HPL Slider
- Inside EVA - prevents the harness from slipping
- INCLUDES SPREADER BAR
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - at no additional cost to you. Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...