- HyperSmooth Video Stabilization - Get gimbal-like stabilization—without the gimbal. HERO7 Black predicts your movements and corrects for camera shake to deliver insanely smooth footage.
- Time Warp Video - Capture super stabilized time lapse videos while you move about a scene. Increase the speed up to 30x to turn longer activities into shareable moments.
- Super Photo - Get the best photos automatically. With Super Photo, HERO7 Black intelligently applies HDR, local tone mapping or noise reduction to optimize your shots.
- Rugged + Waterproof - Share experiences you can’t capture with your phone. HERO7 Black is rugged, waterproof without a housing to 33ft (10m) and up for any adventure.
- Voice Control - Stay in the moment. Control your HERO7 Black hands-free with voice commands like “GoPro, take a photo” and “GoPro, start recording".
- Live Streaming - Share your story as you live it with video streaming to Facebook Live. You can save your streamed videos to your SD card in high resolution.
- 4K60 Video + 12MP Photos - HERO7 Black shoots stunning 4K60 video and 12MP photos that are as awesome as the moments themselves.
- 8x Sol-Mo Video - With ultra high frame rate 1080p240 video, you can slow things down by up to 8x to relive funny, interesting or epic moments in all their glory.
- Intuitive Touch Screen - If you have a smartphone, using HERO7 Black will feel familiar. Three main capture modes with streamlined settings make navigating easy.
This is the way a kiteboarding shop should be. Staff are super friendly. They take the time to understand your requirements, provide advice and never put any pressure on you to buy anything. There's a huge range of stock and I've been able to demo a great range of kites and boards over the years.
After sales service is the best. Recently I had an issue with a kite I'd bought there which was well out of warranty and they didn't hesitate to inspect, diagnose and repair the issue for me and get me back on the water.Sydney, NSW
You can’t go wrong buying your kites, boards, foils, and all your gear from Kitepower - and I’ll tell you why. The culture of the business mirrors the passion and dedication of the company’s founder, Steve McCormack. And culture matters. When you purchase from Kitepower you’re purchasing from a team of kiting enthusiasts and experts who will look after you. You’ll be purchasing from a family owned business that will do the right thing and put your safety and comfort first. I fully understand that you might not have an opportunity to meet Steve. And maybe if you're purchasing online you won't step foot inside their Sydney location. But I can tell you that Steve’s dedication to kiters and to the sport of kiting is imprinted into the DNA of Kitepower and the team.Byron Bay, NSW