The Cross Kites Boarder is designed as the ultimate trainer for learning the basics of Kitesurfing, Snow Kiting or Kite Landboarding. The Cross Kites Boarder is a super easy to learn design and comes with an integrated 2 line control bar system, so you will be flying like a pro in no time at all.
A control bar makes kiting easy and intuitive and creates new possibilities like steering with one hand. It is also a super easy and fun kite to fly at the beach with your friends and family. The Cross Kites Boarder is made from high strength ripstop nylon material, the same material used in high-performance competition kites and is a durable kite making it affordable fun without headaches for young and old.
The Boarder also comes ready to fly and assembled so you just have to unwind the lines and go flying!
Smaller sizes in the lighter winds are perfect for the whole family and pack down really small for easy travel, whereas larger sizes pack some powerful fun for the bigger more power-hungry pilots.
Flying the Boarder does not require any prior kiting experience as its docile flying behavior ensures there are no sudden power surges when flying the kite through the wind window.
Each size in the Cross Kite Boarder range comes in a different colour, this 2.5m comes in Red only as shown in the photo.
- Low Aspect Ratio - for easy handling and predictable flying behaviour
- Launches instantly
- Super easy to fly
- Fast stable controls
- High quality Dyneema flying lines
- 2-Line Control Bar with Wrist Leash Safety System
- All lines and control bar are already connected, just unpack and fly!
- Minimised Bridle - to reduce the chance of bridles hooking behind each other
- Rock Solid Construction - combined with specifically chosen materials for top skin, lower skin and profiles to ensure maximum durability
- Includes kite, storage bag, flying lines, 2-line control bar, and instruction manual.