Free Shipping on orders over $200
CORE Section 3
Surf with confidence? Yes, you’re ready for a dedicated wave kite. A kite that stays out of your way when it's not needed and then comes alive when called upon. The Section 3 carries over its acclaimed reduced diameter ExoTex airframe, lightweight surf construction, and super quick reflexes from its predecessor. CORE’s no-stretch ExoTex improves airflow, drift stability, relaunchability, and rider feedback by substantially increasing tube strength and rigidity despite reducing diameters.
New CIT Modes improve your odds of catching and smashing the cleanest waves. Three, anti-snag bridle attachment points make kite adjustments for onshore wind, allround conditions, and offshore wind. We also added one more spot on the wing tips to connect your rear lines to and re-calibrated the other two. Wave riders will love the expanded personalization options on our latest Section.
If you are looking for effortless surfing and the right amount of pull, the new Section 3 will get you upwind and onto the cleanest waves. Freestylers will love the confidence and in-air control the Section 3 imparts to land those physics-defying aerials. Section 3. Your wave warrior.
- CIT MODES: Customizable “power steering” and turning speed.
- SHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
- ULTRALIGHT 3 STRUT FRAME: Super light yet amazingly rigid and durable.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE: True C-kite feel. For snappy turns with a controlled and consistent pull.
- SURF PROFILE: Wave tuned camber and aspect ratio.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: For zero stretch airframes.
- CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Extreme durability and UV protection.
- RADICAL REACTION TIPS: C-style shaped wingtips for fast bar response.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Effortless water relaunches.
- SPEED VALVE 2: Fast, reduced effort inflation.
- SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: Improved all strut inflation.
- SENSOR BAR READY: For maximum kite feedback and control pair this kite with a Sensor 3 bar.
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - at no additional cost to you. Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...