Surf with confidence? Yes, you’re ready for a dedicated wave kite. A kite that stays out of your way when it's not needed and then comes alive when called upon. The Section 3 carries over its acclaimed reduced diameter ExoTex airframe, lightweight surf construction, and super quick reflexes from its predecessor. CORE’s no-stretch ExoTex improves airflow, drift stability, relaunchability, and rider feedback by substantially increasing tube strength and rigidity despite reducing diameters.
New CIT Modes improve your odds of catching and smashing the cleanest waves. Three, anti-snag bridle attachment points make kite adjustments for onshore wind, allround conditions, and offshore wind. We also added one more spot on the wing tips to connect your rear lines to and re-calibrated the other two. Wave riders will love the expanded personalization options on our latest Section.
If you are looking for effortless surfing and the right amount of pull, the new Section 3 will get you upwind and onto the cleanest waves. Freestylers will love the confidence and in-air control the Section 3 imparts to land those physics-defying aerials. Section 3. Your wave warrior.
- CIT MODES: Customizable “power steering” and turning speed.
- SHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
- ULTRALIGHT 3 STRUT FRAME: Super light yet amazingly rigid and durable.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE: True C-kite feel. For snappy turns with a controlled and consistent pull.
- SURF PROFILE: Wave tuned camber and aspect ratio.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: For zero stretch airframes.
- CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Extreme durability and UV protection.
- RADICAL REACTION TIPS: C-style shaped wingtips for fast bar response.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Effortless water relaunches.
- SPEED VALVE 2: Fast, reduced effort inflation.
- SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: Improved all strut inflation.
- SENSOR BAR READY: For maximum kite feedback and control pair this kite with a Sensor 3 bar.