Free Shipping on orders over $200
WAVE PHENOMENON Version 2
Connect with every wave like never before. Yes, you’re ready for a dedicated wave kite. A kite that stays out of your way when it's not needed and then comes alive when called upon. The updated Section 2 carries over its acclaimed reduced diameter ExoTex airframe, lightweight surf construction, and super quick reflexes from its predecessor. CORE’s no-stretch ExoTex incorporates a unique radial reinforcing thread that enables higher pressure airframes with smaller diameters.
It improves airflow, drift stability, relaunchability, and rider feedback by substantially increasing tube strength and rigidity despite reducing diameters.
Did we mention this drifting phenom's huge range complements foilboarding too? Its lightweight construction, nimble behavior, and reduced lateral forces make it an unexpectedly awesome foiling kite. It won't yank you off your board, and it zips through lulls. Yup, the Section 2 will amaze you with its foiling pedigree. With effortless directional control and the right amount of pull, the new Section 2 keeps strapless riders upwind and on their board. Freestylers will love the confidence and in-air control to land those physics defying aerials.
When it comes to waves, the Section 2 is ‘all in.’
- ULTRA LIGHT FRAME: Super light yet amazingly rigid and durable.
- SURF PROFILE: Wave tuned camber and aspect ratio.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: Zero stretch airframe.
- CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Extreme durability and UV protection.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE: True C-kite feel. For snappy turns with a controlled and consistent pull.
- RADICAL REACTION TIPS: C-style shaped wingtips for faster bar response.
- SHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
- CORE INTELLIGENT TRIM (CIT): Customizable “power steering” and turning speed.
- INSTANT AUTO RELAUNCH: Reliable waterstarts in difficult conditions. ▪ SPEED VALVE 2: Quick, reduced effort inflation.
- SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: Super fast all strut inflation.
- SENSOR BAR READY: For maximum kite feedback and control pair this kite with a Sensor 2 or 2S bar
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - at no additional cost to you. Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...