Free Shipping on orders over $200
CORE Nexus 2 Multi-Talent.
FREESTYLE | FREERIDE - PREPARED FOR THE UNEXPECTED
Meet the Nexus 2 with new ExoTex Light struts. An athletic kite that is never too cool to learn a new trick. Whether it's on your favorite surfboard or twintip, the Nexus 2 brings incredible versatility to wave and freestyle riding. The secret behind the Nexus 2’s versatility is its highly refined three strut Future-C shape and proprietary materials. It combines the proven surf profile of the Section with the kiteloop pedigree of the GTS. Just set the kite’s CIT Modes to match the beach conditions and go have fun. Be it hard cutbacks on your favorite wave or a sublime backroll, the Nexus 2 will excite your senses. Nexus 2. Always prepared.
Delivery: The Nexus 2 comes with a high-end backpack, manual, and repair kit. LW editions also include three-meter line extensions.
- CIT MODES: Fully adjustable kite handling characteristics.
- 3 STRUT LIGHT FRAME: Promotes better handling.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE: True C-kite feel. For snappy turns with a controlled and consistent pull.
- RADICAL REACTION TIPS: C-style shaped wingtips for faster bar response.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: Zero stretch airframe.
- CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Extreme durability and UV protection.
- EXOTEX® LIGHT STRUTS (NEW): Lighter. For improved flight and drift.
- ULTRA SHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
- SURF PROFILE: Modified camber for improved drifting and balance.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Reliable waterstarts in difficult conditions.
- SPEED VALVE 2: Quick, reduced effort inflation.
- SENSOR BAR SYSTEM: For maximum kite feedback and control pair this kite with a Sensor bar.
- 6 YEAR PARTS GUARANTEE: Six-year parts availability guarantee.
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - which will require a signature on delivery. Free shipping on orders over $200 (signature required). Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...