Experience a new-school, strapless freestyle rocket for stick-to-your-feet
awesomeness. The 720 brings a whole new level of style with its short, compact
shape that practically glues itself to your feet on big, explosive aerials. But don’t be
fooled. The SevenTwenty’s wave pedigree is still intact with plenty of rocker, a tail
designed for snappy off-the-lip aerials, and the smooth ride you expect from a glass
custom board. And it's just as comfortable in the flats, fakie style. This fast planing,
lightwind machine will even have you woohoo-ing in your sleep!
4'11'' | 5'1'' | 5'3''
- DESIGNED IN GERMANY. HANDCRAFTED IN PORTUGAL.
- ACTIVE FOAM CORE – Superior flex memory.
- CLASSIC GLASS COAT – Pros prefer it. So should you.
- ULTRACOMPACT SHAPE – For big stick-to-your-feet aerials.
- FLAT ROCKER – Improved speed and planing.
- 3D HULL – A double concave to cut through chop.
- ROUND WINGER TAIL – For explosive takeoffs.
- TUCKED UNDER RAILS – Extreme grip and control in turns.
- WOOD STRINGER – Manages torsion.
- THRUSTER FIN SETUP – Optimizes the balance between control and a loose,
- skatey feel.
- ORIGINAL FCS II SYSTEM – The world standard in fin systems.
Length Width Thickness Volume L Rider's weight
4'11'' 17 ⅝'' 1 ⅞ '' 21.0ltr 50 - 75 kg
5'1'' 18 ⅛'' 2'' 22.0ltr 65 - 90 kg
5'3'' 18 ⅜'' 2 1/16'' 23.0ltr > 80 kg
The 720 comes standard with a CORE Rear Traction Pad, Leash Plug, and FCS II
fin boxes. (Note: There are no strap inserts installed)