All Around Freestyle
SIZES - 133 x 40 / 135 x 41 / 138 x 42 / 141 x 43
DESIGN PROFILE - A Paulownia wood freestyle design with a dampened ride.
RIDER PROFILE - Intermediate to advanced riders looking for a freestyle model that can perform in varied water conditions. Nothing beats the feel of a natural wood core when it comes to a high performance dampened ride. The X Caliber wood shares the same shape as its carbon counterpart but has a completely different ride, especially in less than perfect water conditions. The wood construction absorbs the chop like no other giving you a softer ride and the ability to edge when the going gets tough. Better edging leads to better pop. And in freestyle, pop is everything.
Included with the board: 4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle
• NEW - refined construction, for improved flex characteristics and increased durability
• Tough, lightweight & responsive
• Predictable pop & low spin weight
• Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
• Maximum upwind drive
• Double concave in center for smooth landings
• Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back-foot