LIGHT WIND FREERIDE
Awesome for bigger riders and lightwind riders rejoice! The Stylus returns for 2022 bringing all of the lightwind shred-ability that its prior versions brought to the table. Shaped like a 'barn door', this board is great for when conditions are just a little too light for comfort and allows for crushing sessions on those lightwind days. Paired with a great lightwind kite like the Contra this board can work from as little as 10 knots.
- Low rocker, high speed design. Optimized for light wind planing.
- Excellent performance in light wind conditions
- Versatility beneath your feet
- Excellent upwind ability
- Offset binding inserts to the heel edge
- Asymmetrical stance for better grip, control and light wind planing
- Rail channels for grip
- UD basalt to support light wind low rocker line for early planing
The Stylus is a high performance light wind model that allows you to maximize your water time. Its clever design allows you to generate speed and power in the bleakest of wind conditions and the offset binding positioning enhances edging and allows greater control over the board.
When paired with Cabrinha's Contra kite, the realm of light wind kiteboarding is opened up to what was previously deemed unrideable.
- UNIDIRECTIONAL BASALT - UD Basalt helps support the light-wind low rocker line, allowing the board to get on the plane quickly and with the least amount of power.
- LOCKED-IN - Long rail channels improve grip allowing the board to do more while the rider does less.
- ASYMMETRICAL STANCE - The specific stance to the Stylus utilises a more optimum centre of gravity for light wind planing and control.
Included with the board: 4x 50mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.
Sizes: 150 x 45 / 160 x 47.5cm