This season we've tweaked the Spade in a few important ways. We've narrowed the width a bit to give the Spade's rail more contact with the water. Loading up the rail on a bottom turn or right before an air trick is now much easier.
The Spade also now has a bottom channel right through the tail for lift and speed. We have added a 5th fin box to allow for a quad or a thruster fin configuration.
The Spade is an all round surfboard that is equally comfortable on any sized wave or with any air freestyle manoeuvre.
A moderately wide and curvy outline.
- Great for aerial maneuvers
- Promotes top to bottom surfing
- Turns tight in the pocket
- Tall channels for improved grip and turning
- 5 fin configuration - quad or thruster
- Optimized reduced width outline for better drive
- Includes rear deck pad (NOTE: front pad and fins sold separately).
Sizes: 5’3” x 18.5” x 2” x 21L and 5’7” x 19” x 2.2” x 24.9 L
Design: Pete Cabrinha