ALL AROUND FREESTYLE
A Paulownia wood freestyle design with a dampened ride.
Intermediate to advanced riders looking for a freestyle model that can perform in varied water conditions.
Nothing beats the feel of a natural wood core when it comes to a high performance dampened ride. The X Caliber wood shares the same shape as its carbon counterpart but has a completely different ride, especially in less than perfect
water conditions. The wood construction absorbs the chop like no other giving you a softer ride and the ability to edge when the going gets tough. Better edging leads to better pop. And in freestyle, pop is everything.
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers,
10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Optimal construction for specific flex characteristics and unparalleled durability Tough, lightweight & responsive
- Predictable pop & low spin weight
- Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- Maximum upwind drive
- Double Concave in center for smooth landings
- Quad Channels in the tips for grip when loading off back foot
133 x 40, 135 x 41, 138 x 42, 141 x 43