Free Shipping on orders over $200
ARMSTRONG'S NEW AND INNOVATIVE “FORWARD GEOMETRY” WING SURF BOARD DESIGNS, HIGHLIGHT THE DRIVE AND PASSION THEY HAVE TO ALWAYS BE IMPROVING AND MAXIMIZING THE POTENTIAL OF EVERY RIDE!
The logic behind Forward Geometry is all about the mast track position in relation to the center of the board. The further forward the mast can go the better, it improves maneuverability, response and dramatically reduces the rotational swing weight effect. Combine this with state-of-the-art 320mm Carbon fiber A+System Mast Tracks and you have maximum potential to get your board and foils geometry working for you!
Without question, shorter boards offer superior maneuverability, feel and control once on the fly but getting them there is not so easy. Until now that is, as boards get shorter it becomes important to maximise stability and hull speed when still attached to the water. The new Forward Geometry shapes from Armstrong have addressed this issue with a beautiful innovative approach enabling everyone to take advantage of the benefits of riding shorter boards.
The new Forward Geometry board range is packed full of innovation including;
- Forward Geometry… Our new A+System Mast Tracks are positioned well forward in the board to reduce rotational swing weight which radically improves handling and response.
- High strength custom Carbon fiber A+System Mast Tracks… Plastic simply does not do the job well enough, so we designed our own 320mm Carbon Fiber mast tracks.
- Recessed deck… This brings you closer to the mast top for direct handling and feel.
- Extended waterline profile view… Speed is the key, so we use all the board's waterline to help accelerate the board forward.
- Aggressive nose rocker into an accentuated double concave to flat… This is all about bringing the nose up quickly to accelerate the water down the double concave to flat bottom at the tail.
- Innovative tail shape… For better acceleration, less drag at the rear waterline release area, it looks faster because it is!
- Accentuated chines… As the board picks up speed and the foil starts to lift, the contact area reduces, making for a smooth transition from on the water to foiling and also seamless touchdowns as the board does not grab as it touches the water’s surface.
- Stable Volume distribution… The recessed deck, wide Chisel nose, and relatively rectangular outline mean we can push the volume to the extremities, which makes for a stable platform when on the water.
- Light and strong… Lightweight is nothing without strength so we have chosen the best materials to keep the boards both light and strong. Foam core with multiple PVC reinforcements, Dual Carbon stingers, covered with Carbon fiber and Dyneema cloth.
Wing Surf Sizes:
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - which will require a signature on delivery. Free shipping on orders over $200 (signature required). Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...