This has become our most popular performance board. It's a great tow/prone foilboard.
The Raptor Prone Foil Board from Amos Shapes was collaboration with team rider Zane Westwood. This board has been designed to help take your foiling to the next level. Featuring a narrower outline with volume distributed equally through the board to assist paddling into waves and through the line up. We have set tracks 8" from the tail to suit most of the popular surf and high aspect wings available. The tail area has been reduced as much as possible to achieve minimal rail connection through turns.
This board is for riders looking for a well balanced performance foil board suited to prone and tow
- Narrower outline
- Volume pushed towards nose
- Tracks set forward – 8″ from tail
- Streamline tail with flyers
- Reduced tail area
- Suits tow and prone
- Foil Tec four piece traction
- Specifically designed high density inserts for maximised strength where board connects to foil
Futures 10.75” fin boxes
- We use Australian made EPS Foam and the best fibreglass, carbon and epoxy we can get our hands on.
- Carbon vacuum bagged for strength
- Air vent installation included
- Amos Shapes only uses the highest quality materials available in order to build your premium foiling product.
- Weight ranges vary due to board size and choice of construction but typically range from 2.5-3.5kg.