Ride Engine Escape Pod Foil Surfboard
Built with lightweight construction, the Escape Pod provides pure hydrofoil performance with a design that blends together a contoured hull shape with optimized outline and volume. The Escape Pod is the ideal board for the experienced surfer seeking to advance their hydrofoil attack.
- Early entry rocker line for easier paddling and quick takeoffs.
- Deep, double-concave displacement hull design that offers forward projection and early release.
- Chinned rails for carving clearance and deflection.-Steep tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Light deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Dual unidirectional carbon stringers and carbon reinforced tail patch for durability.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- EVA tail pad with front and rear inserts for strap placement.
4'4 Length, 19 1/2" Width, 3 3/8" Thickness, 38L Volume, 8.6lbs
4'8 Length, 20" Width, 3 4/5" Thickness, 45L Volume, 9.4lbs
*Foil track mounting hardware not included