Sonar 850 - The Sonar 850 is your ultimate freeride kite foiling wing
We have one 850 left that was on display, has some marks.
PERFORMANCE FREERIDE FRONT WING
The perfect foil you will never outgrow. Amazing top end and bottom end speed, yet playful and forgiving, the Sonar 850 is your ultimate freeride wing. Smooth control at both ends of the speed spectrum and an exceptionally low stalling speed allow you to master new manoeuvres quickly.
Maximum freeride performance - Carries the lift through all manouevres and lets you step up your foil game with ease.
Anhedral wing profile - With swept back outline allows for a more agile flight mode and roll stability during maneuvres.
Optimised low drag to lift ratio - Foil section allows for thrilling top end speeds combined with unbelievable low stall speed.
Sonar 850, Foil Screw Pack D
FREERIDE / SURF / WAKE FRONT WING
Loose and carvy feeling with an early takeoff so you are up and riding sooner. Freeride or wakefoil with confidence on this stable foil with easy progression.
- Effortless performance - And speed in the bottom end of wind range.
- Progressive - Great entry level wing for riders over 85kg.
- Crossover to Surf/SUP - Lighter riders can also foil surf or SUP foil this wing when paired with 70cm mast.
- Low stall speed
Sonar 1150, Foil Screw Pack F
SURF / WAKE / SUP FRONT WING
The ultimate in soaring comfort and performance, the lightweight carbon sandwich Sonar 1650 delivers a stable platform for surf foiling, with real crossover between Kite Foil, Foil Surf and SUP Foil for all rider weights. With an extremely low profile for an incredibly efficient lift to drag ratio, effortless transitions between toe-side and heel-side, and an unbelievably low stall speed.
- Rounded outline with optimised profile - Creates a stable, forgiving platform.
- Effortless transitions - Between toe-side and heel-side.
- Extremely low profile - For an incredibly efficient lift to drag ratio.
- Unbelievably low stall speed
Sonar 1650, Foil Screw Pack E