Charge up to two GoPro cameras, 2X as fast, in any wall socket in the world.
Features and benefits
- Charge GoPro batteries twice as fast as standard USB cable via computer
- Dual USB port quickly charges up to two cameras at once
- 1 amp per port for a quick charging solution
- Simultaneously record video or photos while charging
- Interchangeable AC plugs for US-, UK-, EU- and AU-style wall sockets
- Also works with most devices that can be charged via USB
- Compatible with all GoPro Cameras
- 1 Dual USB port wall charger (supports worldwide 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz power output)
- 1 US-style wall adaptor ("Type A", 2-pin)
- 1 EU-style wall adaptor ("Type C", Europlug)
- 1 UK-style wall adaptor ("Type G", BS 1363)
- 1 AU-style wall adaptor ("Type I", AS-3112)
This is the way a kiteboarding shop should be. Staff are super friendly. They take the time to understand your requirements, provide advice and never put any pressure on you to buy anything. There's a huge range of stock and I've been able to demo a great range of kites and boards over the years.
After sales service is the best. Recently I had an issue with a kite I'd bought there which was well out of warranty and they didn't hesitate to inspect, diagnose and repair the issue for me and get me back on the water.
You can’t go wrong buying your kites, boards, foils, and all your gear from Kitepower - and I’ll tell you why. The culture of the business mirrors the passion and dedication of the company’s founder, Steve McCormack. And culture matters. When you purchase from Kitepower you’re purchasing from a team of kiting enthusiasts and experts who will look after you. You’ll be purchasing from a family owned business that will do the right thing and put your safety and comfort first. I fully understand that you might not have an opportunity to meet Steve. And maybe if you're purchasing online you won't step foot inside their Sydney location. But I can tell you that Steve’s dedication to kiters and to the sport of kiting is imprinted into the DNA of Kitepower and the team.
Byron Bay, NSW
Back to Kitesurfing | Kiteboarding