Lightwind is our thing!
Lightwind kites are our thing. And we make 'em for all our Universal Series kites. This year is especially exciting as we've added an ExoTex Light leading edge. Kite weight's down. And performance is way up. So pump up, and rule the lightwind skies.
The XR7 LW inherits all the power and ridiculous wind range of the legendary XR7 while receiving noticeable weight-saving upgrades like ExoTex Light struts and leading edge. We swapped out the canopy material for CoreTex 2.0 so XR7 LW pilots will enjoy flying in cleaner air upwind from the pack.
XR7 LW IN DETAIL
The XR7 LW’s DNA is packed with innovative technology like CoreTex 2.0, ExoTex Light, and Intelligent Arc that supercharges its performance. CoreTex 2.0 massively improves tear resistance, durability, and most importantly flight stability. CORE’s exclusive ExoTex Light Dacron, for example, reduces leading edge weight while maintaining its shape in gusts. And Intelligent Arc massively expands its wind range. We could go on, but we prefer that you find out for yourself how you and your squadron can rule the light wind skies with the XR7 LW.
- New! CORETEX® 2.0 TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Improved durability and UV
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: Zero stretch leading edge.
- New! EXOTEX® LIGHT STRUTS: Super tough yet lighter than the original.
- TWO COLOR OPTIONS: "BrightWhite10" and "TechBlack10"
- 5 STRUT FRAME: For maximum canopy stability.
- DELTA BOW SHAPE: More power and even more depower.
- INTELLIGENT ARC: Adjustable wingspan on demand.
- SHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
- CIT MODES: Customizable “power steering” and turning speed.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Effortless water relaunches.
- SPEED VALVE 2: Fast, reduced effort inflation.
- SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: Improved all strut inflation.
- SENSOR BAR READY: Calibrated for all Sensor bar systems.
- 6 YEAR REPLACEMENT PARTS AVAILABILITY