Free Shipping on orders over $200
PERFORMANCE FREESTYLE / WAKESTYLE
Ride in tune with technology. The Focus is a high-performance freestyle board precisely engineered to push boundaries and generate ultimate pop for aggressive freestyle moves. Meticulously crafted by our skilled engineers, who have thoughtfully arranged the full carbon laminate layup to provide a more dynamic and responsive ride, with well balanced torsional stiffness and flex. Greater traction allows you to hold that rail and edge harder, while the geometrically stiffer backbone enables more controlled takeoffs. Your ideal balance between stiffness and flex, with butter-soft tips to reduce the impact load on landings and glide through chop.
- Refined carbon laminate layup for higher performance. Thoughtfully selected and arranged combination of woven roving and biaxial carbon fibre fabrics and unidirectional reinforcements provides an extremely fast response when loaded, with greater torsional and longitudinal board flex.
- Quad concave bottom shape forms a geometrically stiffer backbone for more controlled takeoffs, with dynamic flex to disperse chop with ease.
- Progressive rocker line and squarer, flatter outline generates ultimate pop for aggressive freestyle moves.
- Harmonious equilibrium between rocker, outline and flex delivers easy carving through turns and greater traction, allowing you to hold that rail and edge harder to load up the board for an explosive release.
- Stomp your landings Quad channels and butter-soft tips spread the load and soften the impact.
133x40, 136x41, 139x42, 142x43
4 x 30mm Composite Fins, 4 x Washers, 10 x M6x16mm screws, 1x TwinTip Handle
Bindings sold separately
Recommended: North Fix Wake Boots or North Flex TT Bindings
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - which will require a signature on delivery. Free shipping on orders over $200 (signature required). Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...