North Scoop 2021 Foil Board
You will be blown away by the riding experience of this direct and responsive board with instant touchdown recovery. The Scoop allows you to connect through the intuitive concave deck for stable smooth transitions and easy steering, and delivers high performance foiling with a lightweight reinforced EPS core.
Now in 2021 we’ve introduced a new ultra-lightweight yet durable hybrid carbon construction for increased stiffness, manoeuvrability and glide. A high-density structural PVC stringer system helps spread the load, while an ultra-lightweight double bamboo reinforcement layer adds greater impact resistance and rigidity. Touchdown recovery with new Deep-V bottom contours and bevelled rails, so it releases faster without sticking. The Scoop is your ideal expedition partner for comfortable long distance foil missions or an after work sundowner, and a trusted platform for strapped big wave tow-foiling – from Pe’ahi to your local 2ft beach break.
SIZE - 120 x 46cm and 15.3Ltrs
INCLUDES - Board with EVA Deckpad, DropBox Screw Pack (4x M8x30mm, 4x M8 T-Nuts)
- Ultra-scooped nose rocker
- Intuitive Concaved Deck
- New Deep-V concave bottom and bevelled rails
- New DropBox for fast-mounting (165x90 bolt spacing)
- New ultra-lightweight hybrid carbon technology
- New integrated PVC structural stringer system
- New max-grip deckpad with transverse stance markers
- Now with new Free-V and Free Foil Strap Inserts (straps sold separately)
- Includes foil to board mounting hardware
- Foil sold separately