CROSSOVER SURF / KITE FOIL
Evolution helps us adapt to the changing environment and it's no different in kitesurfing. This season we have evolved the X-Breed into a freestyle trick machine. In keeping with the best the X-Breed has to offer we have kept its symmetrical tip and tail design but to enhance it's freestyle capability in the surf or on flat water we have lowered the rocker line and have added a center bottom channel.
This makes the X-Breed faster, and more lively. It gets up to speed quickly, drives into and out of turns and makes it super easy to load the rail up right before an air trick.
The X-Breed Foil model comes complete with surf fin boxes and foil mounting tracks for hydro foiling. (NOTE: fins sold separately).
Twin tip and tail shape with a thruster fin configuration.
- Center channel for improved grip and early planing
- Twin tip thruster design
- Parallel rail. Great pop
- Excellent for strapless tricks
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- 3 or 2 strap insert configuration.
- Includes: Front and rear deck pad and foil mounting hardware.
Sizes: 5'3" x 18.5" x 2" x 22L
Design: Pete Cabrinha