Free Shipping on orders over $200
The Frequent Flyer foil surfboard was created to suit entry level to intermediate/advanced surf foilers. This foil surfboard has a relatively flat rocker and high volume, specifically designed to get you lots of waves, steadily up and foil surfing.
The Frequent Flyer foil board features a slightly scooped out concave deck for comfort and increased sensitivity with a fuller beveled rail for stability whilst hydrofoil surfing. This surf foil board will also suit foil surfers wanting a bit more volume for extra paddle power.
All board constructions are Marko EPS Foam with specifically engineered track system providing an incredibly light board with maximum strength and foil to board sensitivity. All foil boards are vacuum bagged with vents for maximum strength, lightness and durability.
This foil surfboard can be customised to suit your specific requirements including higher volume if required.
- High volume and more foam under the chest making it easier paddling getting into waves early
- Concave deck for comfort and increased sensitivity to your foil
- Strong purpose engineered track system
- All rounder foil board suiting beginner to advanced
- Specifically designed high density inserts for maximised strength where board connects to foil
- Futures (genuine) 10.75” fin boxes
- We use Marko EPS Foam and the best fibreglass, carbon and epoxy we can get our hands on.
- Vacuum bagged for strength and lightness
- Air vent installation included
- Amos Shapes only uses the highest quality materials available in order to build your premium foiling product.
- Weight ranges vary due to board size and choice of construction but typically range from 2.2-2.9kg.
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - which will require a signature on delivery. Free shipping on orders over $200 (signature required). Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...