Free Shipping on orders over $200
Are you prepared for out-of-this-world foil performance? The all-new UFO will take you there—and beyond—as the lightest LEI kite ever produced. Built off a strutless design, the UFO is lighter, faster and more efficient than anything else on the market—that’s why it’s the Unlimited Foiling Object.
We sacrificed nothing and maximized everything when we designed the all-new strutless UFO to be our pure, unlimited performance foiling kite. The UFO’s has a Compact Swept-C canopy shape for direct and instant handling, as well as insane range and power control, and an IRS bridle for immediate response. Off of that strutless design and bridle configuration, we made the canopy out of Teijen D1 fabric—the lightest weight ripstop available—and then stripped the UFO down to just the bare essentials in order to make it the ultimate foiling machine with unbelievable handling and space-age drift.
Why you'll love the UFO V1.1
- The UFO is one of the lightest LEI kites that we have ever produced
- Every aspect of the UFO has been tailored for true foiling performance
- The UFO has the most drift and power control out of any kite in our range
- The UFO packs down incredibly small, you can fit the full quiver in your carry on; this kite is a jetsetter’s dream
- Turns on a dime, the ultimate kite for fun flying while on foil
- Strutless construction - With zero struts, the UFO is incredibly lightweight and able to fly in the lightest of wind conditions.
IRS bridle - The IRS Bridle replaces pulleys traditionally used on any bridle. The IRS Bridle features a bungee that eliminates the time necessary for the pulley to travel fore and aft. What used to be delayed and unresponsive, now happens instantly, seamlessly and automatically thanks to the IRS Bridle.
- Flyweight construction - From a .3mm bladder to reduced scuff guards to minimal stitching and paneling, the UFO’s Flyweight Construction is all about performance simplicity.
- Simplified UFO kite day pack - A minimalist, nylon kite bag, stripped down to the bare essentials.
- Compact swept-c shape - Compact = Excellent steering, pivoting and drift. Swept-C = Huge range with responsive power management to prevent over foiling.
- Teijin D2 canopy - The perfect combination of light weight, durability and stiffness.
In most cases, goods are delivered to you by Australia Post. Items over $100 are sent by Registered Post or Courier - which will require a signature on delivery. Free shipping on orders over $200 (signature required). Items longer than 1m or heavier than 10kg may need to be sent via a Courier, and cannot be sent to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case, and you will need to provide a daytime address where someone can sign for the goods upon delivery.
For peace of mind, products purchased from kitepower.com.au can be returned (at the buyers expense) for a store credit to be used against a future purchase. Goods must be returned in new condition, and within 14 days of receipt.
Most manufactures have a warranty on their equipment, and we will honour these where applicable.
Now you can have the prompt delivery and after sales service we have always offered... AND get your purchase at the lowest possible price.
We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, and while we have always matched our competitors prices, we are now making it official - if you find a better advertised or online price, we will match it (or even beat it, if possible) - Guaranteed*.
*Of course, there are a few conditions:
How do I take advantage of the Price Promise?
Phone us to confirm, or if you order online, simply give us the details on the price you found when you place your order - there is a section for your comments at the time of checkout. We must be able to verify the quoted price in order to process your order at the lower price.
Peace of mind
If you find a lower price AFTER you buy from us, then we will give you the difference as a credit towards any future purchase. Offer valid for 14 days from purchase date - so you've got two weeks to make sure you got a great deal from Kitepower, as usual.
It's a way of saying, "thank you for your business"...