Instantly familiar, intuitive and comfortable in all conditions, the Prime allows you to progress faster. A sweet performer in all wind and water conditions, it tracks upwind smoothly, slicing splash-free through the chop. Jump and boost in full control, with forgiving landings thanks to the softer flex. Ride in tune with nature, in tune with yourself.
- Pulled in flexible tips to slice through chop for a splash-free ride.
- Balanced rocker, outline and flex for excellent upwind tracking.
- Progressive single concave with flatter middle section allows faster early planing.
- Integrated grab rail to grip for board-offs.
- Durable ABS rails for long-lasting performance.
- Optimum visibility for performance and safety. Composite Sandwich Construction finished with high-vis colours.
- Stay in control The rounded outline is easier to edge and break out the kite.
- User-friendly edges smoothed to help protect your skin from accidental scrapes and bruises.
- Well-balanced softer flex for a comfortable ride and forgiving landings in all conditions, perfect for progressing tricks and jumps.
133x39, 136x40, 138x41, 141x42, 144x43, 148x44, 152x45
Includes: 4 x Composite Fins, 4 x Washers, 10 x M6x16mm screws, 1 x TwinTip Handle Fins: 40mm - sizes 144cm and under - 50mm for board sizes 148cm and 152cm
*Bindings sold separately
Recommended: North Flex TT Bindings